Laptop & Desktop Computer Repair
Whether you are experiencing hardware or software issues, Perry's Computer Services can provide answers. My computer repair services consist of:
- Computer Diagnostics
- Troubleshooting Non-Booting Computers
- Troubleshooting System Performance Issues
- Virus & Malware Removal
- Hard Drive Upgrades
- Solid State Drive Installations
- Memory Upgrades
- Software Upgrades
- Computer Hardware Upgrades
- Data Recovery
- Troubleshooting Internet Connectivity Issues
- Reinstallation of the Windows Operating System
Laptop hardware repairs are limited to RAM and hard drive or solid state drive upgrades.
I do not fix or replace broken screens, broken hinges, broken keyboards nor do I repair broken charging ports on a laptop motherboard.
Laptop computers can be relatively inexpensive to buy and rather expensive to repair once the warranty expires. In certain instances, it may be more cost-effective to replace the laptop entirely.
Other than RAM and hard drive upgrades I do not repair hardware related issues on laptop computers.
CompTIA A+ Certified Technician
Service, Support, and Repair Windows 8 / Windows 10 Desktop and Laptop Computers.